I also learned something about the atonement. As I was sitting there praying for help, I realized that I was not alone that Christ would help me through all my storms or Baguios. Yep a baguio is a storm, but I also realized that Christ was alone when he performed that suffering in Gethsemene. How could he have done that?!?! It gave me a lot more realization of what he did for me and what he did for all of us. Christ gives us storms in our life to continually blow us in towards that promised land!!
I have been prepared for this my whole life. When I am feeling homesick I just get to work and I forget everything, its the best solution.
Ok so some cool things.... First I played with a Philippino YoYo. I big beetle that got its legs ripped off that kids tie a rope to and it just flies around. Pretty awesome, I wish I got a picture. Secondly, I had dinuguan( the chicken blood soup ) it wasnt bad. I had my first whole fish just placed in front of me and I ate it so that was good. Lastly, I had my first Balut, it wasn't bad at all!! :)
So we are doing a lot of work to rescue people which is fine with me. We are rescuing this family, The T Family, they got baptized right before I came and we are just wanting their family to come back to church! We are teaching a family named the Cs, they are an awesome family. We keep inviting them to be baptized and they don't say no but the spirit is sooo strong while we teach. That is the best feeling in the entire world. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't be here. I am here to have people become spiritually healed in Christ.
One last thing I promise I will include more about the families we are teaching next time.
My mom, you are the best example to me ever. You have taught me everything I know.
Mom and Dad you taught me how to work and I am grateful for that.
My brothers are amazing and I always want to be close to them.
I am grateful for home cooked meals.
I miss scouts and campou's.
I just want to be able to be held by my brothers and Mommy and Daddy again.
I have the bestest family ever. :)
I love the Lord he is my everything,
Love Elder Malaki na mababa ;)
That is my Philippino Name.
Mahal ko Kayo.
No comments:
Post a Comment